This is a family favorite recipe that I make every year and give as gifts but it’s the first time that I’ve shared my recipe! Hope you enjoy!
Cheryl’s Peanut Butter Fudge
Makes apprx. 70 two inch pieces of fudge
- 8 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup butter
- 14 oz marshmallow creme
- 3 cups chunky peanut butter
- 1 1/3 cup four
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped nuts (I like walnuts)
- Butter two 9×13 baking dish’s or (what I do) one 18×13 cookie sheet that has 1 inch sides
- In a large pot, bring the vanilla, sugar, milk and butter to a full boil. Let the mixture cook 5 minutes from when it begins to boil. Remove pot from the heat.
- Stir in the marshmallow creme and peanut butter until well blended. Gradually stir in the flour until well incorporated.
- You can either stir your nuts in now or you can sprinkle them on top of the fudge after pouring into the pan and then press them into the fudge while it is still warm which is what I did in the photo above.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan(s), and let cool.
- With a sharp knife cut into 2 inch squares
Latest posts by Cheryl Barber (see all)
- Auburn NY, 10 Fitch Inn Offers Ultimate, Romantic, Finger Lakes Winter Experience - January 12, 2017
- 10 Fitch The Finger Lakes- Fodor’s Review - June 10, 2016
- Babymoon Bliss at 10 Fitch Luxurious Romantic Inn, Auburn, NY - April 23, 2016