For lunch and dinner you may choose to dine at an Auburn, NY restaurant. There are many fantastic places to dine in the area. Below are descriptions and links to these restaurants where you can take a look at the menus and make reservations if you like. We are also happy to make dinner reservations for you at your request.
Dining In Auburn
- Moro's Table - Auburn about 1 mile from 10 Fitch - 1 E. Genesee St. 315 282-7772 Named as one of America's Best Wine Country Restaurants Chef Ed Morrow and wife Beth opened this little gem of a restaurant on Genesee St in Auburn in 2010 and we are so glad that they did! Sophisticated, classy decor - low, intimate lighting and delectable food make Moro's a true fine dining experience. Featuring small and large chicken, duck, lamb, seafood and steak entrees with French, American and Asian influence, a variety of sushi, appetizers and salads. Moro's Menu Serving Dinner 5 to 9 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday - Closed Sunday & Monday
- Oak & Vine at The Springside Inn - 6141 W Lake Rd. (315) 252-8463 Modern gastro-pub is a great choice and is very close to Owasco Lake and The Merry-Go-Round Theater. From their website, "offering an array of American cuisine featuring organic pasta from Flour City Pasta and locally-sourced organic produce from Happy Bee Farms. Seasonal-menu offerings range from creative pizzas, vegetarian and gluten-free options, to our hoisin-marinated bone-in pork chop and Octoberfest Bake. Off-menu we emphasize fresh fish and regionally-sourced beef. The restaurant provides private dining, casual pub-seating, and outdoor tables overlooking Springside’s Gazebo Gardens. Our knowledgeable staff strives to create a vibrant, neighborly atmosphere, so come enjoy our inspired fare, our extensive selection of craft beers, and our Wednesday-night live music!" See their events calendar for weekly specials and Live music schedule. Monday nights bring your favorite wine to Oak & Vine and they wave the corkage fee. Tuesday nights offering $8 gourmet burgers & fries and $3 drafts. Wednesday nights enjoy live entertainment from 8PM-11PM and ask about the drink specials. Bar opens at 4:30 PM Daily - Dinner served: Mon. - Thurs. 4:30 - 9:00 PM Fri. & Sat 4:30 - 10:00 PM
- Lasca's - Auburn 3 miles from 10 Fitch - 252 Grant Ave, Auburn, NY 13021 (315) 253-4885. Italian, steak, & fresh seafood shipped in from Boston 3 times a week. A favorite with locals, Lasca's offers daily specials and tried-and-true favorites. Make sure you are hungry when you go because the portions are huge! An informal setting only a few miles from 10 Fitch. Casual dress. Reservations are recommended on the weekend. Lasca's Menu Restaurant Hours: Dinners Tue.- Thur. 5:00 - 9:00, Fri. & Sat 5:00 - 10:00, Sunday 4:00 - 8:00 Closed Mondays and annually from February 15 through the 1st Thursday in March.
- Elderberry Pond - 3712 Center Street Rd. (315) 252-6025 This 100-acre certified organic farm is also the location for the gourmet Restaurant at Elderberry Pond, where the menu features fresh seasonal produce picked daily, pasture-raised meats from the farm and other organic or sustainable farms, as well as fresh seafood and a selection of excellent wines, beers, coffees, and teas from around the world. Open Wednesday through Sunday for lunch & dinner (April December), and in March they are open Friday & Saturday evenings for dinner only. Closed every Monday & Tuesday.
- Ichiban Japanese Steak house - 181Grant Ave, Auburn NY (315) 255-2222 This Japanese style restaurant with entertainment opened in 2011 and is a personal favorite for causal dining. Very good food - Hibachi, sushi bar, booths, family rooms, tables, and bar seating available. Take out available. Serving Mon. - Sun 11:00 am - 11:00 PM They don't have a website but you can see their menu online here.
- Beauvine Chophouse & Wine Bar at the Hilton Garden Inn - 74 State St. (315) 515-3162 Fresh meats and seafood prepared with local seasonal Finger Lakes produce. Very good food, attractively presented. We look forward to the specials and enjoy dining casually in the bar area. Serving SUN-THU 11:30am–9:30PM FRI-SAT 11:30AM–10PM
- Bambino's Bistro - 105 Genesee St. (315) 255-3385 Authentic Italian Cuisine, very extensive menu, everything from antipasti to wood fired pizza to lobster ravioli! Flesh, delicious and just minutes from 10 Fitch. They deliver! Hours of operation - Mon. - Thu 11:00am - 9:00pm Fri. 11:00am - 10:00pm Sat 11:30am - 10:00pm Sun 11:30am - 9:00pm
- Parker's Grille & Tap House - 129 Genesee St. (315) 252-6884 When you want casual and pub style food is what you are craving go to Parker's! Open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week and serving food from 11:30 on Sundays and the rest of the week from 11AM until 12AM.
Skaneateles (pronounced skinny-atlas) 7 miles from 10 Fitch.
- Rosalie's Cucina - 841 W Genesee Street Rd. (315) 685-2200 - Italian, just before Mirbeau outside Skaneateles. Excellent food. Can be a bit noisy when busy. Reservations are recommended but walk ins are welcome. Open Sunday 5:00 - 8:30pm; Tues., Wed, Thurs. 5:00 - 8:30pm; Friday Saturday 5:00 - 9:00pm Closed Mondays
- The Dining Room at Mirbeau -- 851 W Genesee St. (877) 647-2328 Mirbeau Inn & Spa's award winning restaurant.. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. French inspired, global cuisine. We take great care to support the farm-to-table concept using local products and organic whenever feasible including New York State beef, and Finger Lakes produce and cheeses. Attire is relaxed and refined with no particular need to go with (or without) a jacket and ties are discouraged unless properly knotted.
You may also choose to dine at The Wine Bar at Mirbeau an eclectic appetizer selection and you are also free to choose from the full Dining Room Dinner menu. The Wine Bar offers interactive Wine Stations featuring 24 wines to sample. Thursday night offering 851 Specials (each week a different sandwich and drink priced at $8.51 each) Friday Night Raw Bar starts at 6PM. The Wine Bar opens at 2 p.m. and serves evening fare from 5 - 9 p.m. (Sunday through Thursday) and 5 - 10 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
Aurora - 20 minute drive from 10 Fitch
- The Sherwood Inn - 26 W Genesee St., Skaneateles, NY 13152 (315) 685-3405 We often send guests here who arrive before check-in at 3:00 to grab a bite to eat and explore this beautiful little town. Situated right across the street from the park where you have a nice view of the lake. Serving lunch from 11:30 a.m. Dinner Sunday 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m., Mon. - Thurs. 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m., Fri. - Sat. 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Reservations for dinner are not mandatory, but are suggested.
- Joelle's French Bistro - 4423 State St. Rd. (315) 685-3063 - Alain & Joelle have created a warm & inviting place to dine on fabulous, authentic French cuisine with a Moroccan flair. They need a new Web site, but the food is excellent! Closed Mondays. During off season (Dec-May) not always open. Call to make sure. 10 Fitch guests may enjoy a complimentary glass of house wine at Joelle's. Ask the innkeeper for a coupon.
- The 1820's House - 1715 East Lake Rd. (315) 673-2778 - Located on the east side of the lake about a 25-minute drive from 10 Fitch. The drive round the lake is beautiful, and the food is well worth the trip. Does not look like much on the outside, but don't judge this book by its cover! The veal & lobster picatta is superb as were the seared scallops and the steak & bacon wrapped shrimp that my husband enjoyed! Dining room open July-December Wed through Sun 5:30 & January-June Thurs-Sun
- Doug's Fish Fry - 8 Jordon St. (315) 685-3288 Best Fried Fish and Custard in the Finger Lakes - Very, very casual dining, so don't expect candlelight and fine china, but DO expect great, fresh (trucked in from Boston 5 times a week) fried fish, onion rings, and custard! They have lots of other great fresh seafood as well as chicken and hot dogs. Open 7 days a week. Sat-Thurs 11-9 Fri. 11-10
- Blue Water Grill - Skaneateles. Blue Water Grill- View Menu Scroll down to see the menu. Very casual dining located at 11 West Genesee Skaneateles (315 685-6606). A good choice for lunch or a light dinner. They are open all day, 7 days a week. The bar is open late night.
Camillus - 18 miles from Auburn - 27 minutes to drive there
- Aurora Inn -. Located on the shore of beautiful Cayuga Lake, just 4 miles south of the MacKenzie-Childs shop & farm house and 4 miles north of Wells College, the Aurora inn offers award-winning classic American country cuisine inspired by the changing seasons, prepared with fresh regional products paired with a great selection of Finger Lakes wines, and the spectacular views of lake-side. The Aurora Inn dining room is open for lunch and dinner seasonally according to the following schedule: May 27th - August 30th: Restaurant open 7 days for all meal periods. August 31st - October 31st: Closed Mondays and Tuesdays for Lunch and Dinner. November 1st - April 30th: Open only for private events. May 1st - Memorial Day: Closed Mondays and Tuesdays for Lunch and Dinner
- The Inn Between Restaurant - Camillus - 2290 W. Genesee Turnpike, (315) 672-3166 Elegant, romantic fine dining, serving American Cuisine, including vegetarian selections. Choose from a nice selection of appetizers, house specialties and Entrees. You will find classics such as shrimp cocktail, French onion soup, Beef Wellington, roast duckling, rack of lamb, veal, prime rib, chicken, fillet and more on the menu. Beautiful property, excellent food prepared with the freshest, finest ingredients. Link to their menu Dining Hours: Tuesday–Saturday, Starts 5:00 p.m. & Sunday, Starts 2:00 p.m. Closed Mondays