The warmest March on record in the Finger Lakes may have had something to do with our typically slow month being much busier than usual. A majority of the guests who stayed with us in March were from New York state but we also enjoyed having 2 couples each from Connecticut, Pennsylvania & Canada as well as guests who came from Georgia, Virginia, the United Kingdom & Ecuodor!
Our first ever “March Madness” drawing was a huge success, really fun, and generated a lot of excitement. As each couple checked in they not only filled out a slip of paper with their name and phone number for each night of their stay to go into our big jar for the annual 2 night stay free drawing which we do every year on New Years Eve, but also got to stick their hand in another jar and pull out a slip of paper with a prize written on it. Here is the list of winners and they prizes that they went home with.
- $50 off a future stay went to Rachel & Shawn, Ted & Betsy, Shawn & Rachel
- 3 bars of 10 Fitch Soap went home with Peter & Noel, Lauren & Stewart, Jim & Tiffanie, Shelia & Stephanie, Varun & Nisha, Christopher & Michelle, David & Este Jani, & Tom & Jessica
- $25 off the current stay went to Greg
- Candle Jars were sent home with Lyndsy & Steve (who were also engaged at the inn), Warren & Pam & Joe & Lisa
- 10 Fitch Bath Salts were brought home by Steve & Judy
- A down alternative throw was won by Julissa & Jose
- Enchanted Evening Games went home with Jason & Khatuna as well as Denise & Tim
- 10 Fitch mugs were won by Janet & Dennis and Brandon & Megan (Brandon & Megan were also engaged during their stay with us!)
- A huge set of our flameless candles with timers was sent home with Benjamin & Heather
- The Photo Coaster set went home with Danielle
- And finally, the set of 10 Fitch sheets was won by Jared & Heather
Congratulations to everyone! We hope that as you enjoy your March Madness giveaways at home you’ll think of your stay here at 10 Fitch Bed & Breakfast in the beautiful Finger Lakes of New York state with warmth and fondness and that we’ll see you back again real soon!
10 Fitch, your romantic escape in NY states beautiful Finger Lakes region.
Latest posts by Cheryl Barber (see all)
- Dining at 10 Fitch – Dinner Picnic - August 15, 2017
- What To Expect at a Bed and Breakfast – 10 Fitch Luxurious Romantic Inn - July 1, 2017
- Bed and Breakfast Etiquette Guide for B&B Virgins | 10 Fitch Inn, Auburn NY - June 27, 2017