Grilling intensifies the flavor of the peaches and the combination of savory, sweet and salty make them a wonderful first course for breakfast here at 10 Fitch. Chop up any leftovers and mix with some baby spinach and pecans for a nice little salad.
- 6-8 peaches
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Wash and halve peaches – remove pit.
2. Combine honey, balsamic & nutmeg, set aside.
3. Oil your grill or spray with non-stick spray. Place peaches cut side down on heated grill.
4. Brush bottoms of peaches liberally with honey-balsamic glaze and grill until starting to turn tender and nice grill marks appear.
5. Turn peaches over onto bottoms and brush tops liberally with honey-balsamic glaze, then sprinkle with a little brown sugar.
6. Continue grilling until peaches are tender drizzling with more glaze if desired.
7. Immediately add crumbled feta to center of peaches.
Peaches can be kept warm in 250 degree oven or toaster oven for up to 30 minutes.
10 Fitch, your romantic escape in NY states beautiful Finger Lakes region.
Latest posts by Cheryl Barber (see all)
- Dining at 10 Fitch – Dinner Picnic - August 15, 2017
- What To Expect at a Bed and Breakfast – 10 Fitch Luxurious Romantic Inn - July 1, 2017
- Bed and Breakfast Etiquette Guide for B&B Virgins | 10 Fitch Inn, Auburn NY - June 27, 2017