10 Fitch Luxurious Romantic Inn Rewards Loyal Guests 10 Ways through Frequent Fitcher Program
It’s our way of saying “Thank you for being our guests over and over again.”
Our mission from the very beginning has been to provide an intimate, romantic escape in the Finger Lakes where couples can experience luxury, comfort, beauty, and relaxation in a way that helps them focus on their relationship, re-kindle passion and deepen their love for one another. Certainly each and every guest who comes for a stay at 10 Fitch is appreciated and valued greatly, no matter how long their stay with us is. Whether 1 night or 10 nights, we love our guests!
But a few years ago I realized that we had some guests who had stayed with us every year, or nearly every year, and some had stayed multiple times in a year, since we became the owners of 10 Fitch in 2007. We have gotten to know these guests more personally and are always excited to have them come back, looking forward to finding out what is going on in their lives because they have become like family. And while we do equally appreciate each guest, these guests have demonstrated loyalty to 10 Fitch that I felt needed to be recognized and rewarded in a special way. So, the planning began and has been in the works for some time now until finally, last month, 10 Fitch, your romantic escape in the Finger Lakes, rolled out our brand new loyalty program which we have named, “The Frequent Fitcher Program.”
“Thank you for being our guests over and over again.”
As the name indicates, you become a member of the program by staying at 10 Fitch frequently. How frequently? Well, actually you can space that out anyway you like but, initially, you automatically become a member and enter the program once you have stayed 10 paid nights with us. Depending on the length of your stay that might happen after just one visit but typically most guests enter the program after coming several times. For example, if you come every year in celebration of your wedding anniversary and stay 2 nights each time, you will become a Frequent Fitcher after 5 years. Of course if you stay at other times during the year, for example Valentines, a birthday, fall leaf peeping, etc. the time that goes by before you become a FF is significantly reduced.
So how exactly do we recognize and reward our most loyal guests? Here are 10 awesome ways:
- Each time you accumulate 10 paid nights with us we will send you a FF Voucher for 1 free night in any available suite on any available date. There are no black-out dates for using the voucher and it never expires until you redeem it.
- You receive 2 entry slips in our annual New Years Eve FREE 2 night stay drawing for every paid night of your stay instead of just 1 entry slip.
- We will enter you 3 times in the New Years Eve drawing, instead of once, for every referral that leads to a booking
- You will find out about exclusive last minute specials before anyone else.
- When you stay 2 or more consecutive nights you may choose from the following list of options to enjoy during your stay with our compliments: breakfast served in your suite one morning OR Cheese Fondue & Sparkling Juice OR Dessert Fondue & Sparkling Juice OR Chocolate Covered Strawberries & Sparkling Juice OR Cheese, Fruit & Cracker Plate & Sparkling Juice.
- Possible early check-in if available
- Possible late check-out if available.
- Prior to arrival request your favorite 10 Fitch breakfast to be served during yoru stay.
- Enjoy 10% off everything in our gift shop- sheets, robes, mugs, soap & more.
- Your gift certificate purchases for others will count as a 1 night stay for you.
Guests know that they have entered the program and become FF’s when they receive a welcome letter along with their free night stay voucher in the mail.
The 10 Fitch Frequent Fitcher Program adds tremendous value to your stay at 10 Fitch. We are thrilled to be able to offer it to you and look forward to seeing you during your next stay to Auburn, NY, in the beautiful Finger Lakes.
10 Fitch, your romantic escape in NY states beautiful Finger Lakes region.