Surprise! It has absolutely nothing to do with basketball.
Back in 2015, after a long, cold winter, I had a bad case of the winter blues accompanied by raging cabin fever. I was tired of winter and the dreary dark days. It’s hard enough to get peeps to come stay with us in the month of February when we go over the top with romance but March… well, there really is not a whole lot going on in March. With no special holiday to highlight the only thing I could think of was March Madness.
Now, I don’t know about you but the thought of sweaty bodies running around dribbling a ball on a basketball court does not exactly put me in the mood for romance.
And, since we are a romantic escape for adults I knew I was going to have to do something about that. So, I borrowed the name and changed its meaning to reflect something a bit more fun, whimsical and romantic and thats how March Madness at 10 Fitch was born. We’re just a few weeks away from March now as I write this so it’s time to announce this years March Madness again!
This month long event is wrapped up in a fun Alice in Wonderland tea party theme. Like the Mad Hatter, we’ve gone absolutely bonkers and we want you to come and join us!
Besides the inn being decorated to delight here’s what else is going on for March Madness-
- Each couple coming for a stay (aka “attending the tea party”) in March will receive an unbirthday present.
- If you use promo-code 10FECILCO when booking via our website you may be eligible to get a free early check-in or late check-out. (Subject to availability and not available on Sunday.)
- Each couple will receive an extra entry into our annual New Years drawing for a free 2 night stay
- Each couple will receive a gift certificate for $100 off another stay of at least 2 nights through the end of 2019.
- For each day that we have guests staying we will randomly select one of them and give something away. You could go home with one of the following, a brand new set of our amazing sheets, a new spa robe, some 10 Fitch mugs, our in house made body butter bar, Lavender Rosemary linen and room spray, or an Enchanting Evening Board game.
So why not come join us for March Madness at 10 Fitch this year? It will be way more fun that watching basketball, I promise.